Premium Queue???

Reivilox

I'm pretty sure I'm not only talking for myself when I say I would totally get a membership if Members had a Premium position in queue having to wait about 30 min everytime I wanna play is really a pain. And if I'm paying to play I expect to be able to play as soon as I want.

No.

This is a F2P game, not pay to access.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

IF members get priority access, then non members get frozen out, thus game becomes pay to access.

And if everyone has MS, then you will be hitting the queues anyway

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

131961 lawl I don't want it to be pay to play I just mean that if I pay membership and I'm not able to play when I have an hour of freetime 'cuz I have to spend all my time in the queue I think it's really sad

Equality doesn't mean justice; but, imagine if there were a priority for memberships, people unable to purchase one wouldn't be able to login in 5 hours or so, meaning they would quit playing, not talk about the game to their friends, which means less people coming, therefore less memberships, leading to a lack of money to keep the servers up for long :p

I might be exaggerating a bit, but I know that I definitely would have stopped playing if we still had to spam login for 45min (would be 2h now with those 2500ppl xD) to get into the game ^^