Hi Hi ! , Quack Quack x3

Guest LizzyQuack

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LizzyQuack
133929 Welcome, lets all have some FUN!!!

Tots ! :Heart: Guess I'll see you around on the Red server sometime xD

134225 Welcome jess to the wonderful world of PRo. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me on the forums or if you see me in the game say hi. Welcome Again to PRO

I most certainly will, and thank you :Grin: . Although for the record, my name isn't Jess, LOL :Crazy:

132105 Hi everyone ! Gosh, where should i start, lol. My name is Elizabeth Yeon , but most people just call me Lizzy in real life xD

Currently residing in Manhattan, New York with my roomie, and very close friend, Lunalepsy, who is also the same person who brought me into Pokemon Rev Online.

( Personal )

I'm half-korean / canadian , 26 this year and I work as a Zumba Dance & Fitness Instructor in downtown Manhattan, NYC. I love to read, watch anime / cartoons / tv shows , dance , Brazilian capoeira , and play online games from time to time. Been sailing with Luna online for several years now, in games like Final Fantasy , Everquest , Grand Fantasia , Diablo 1 & 2 ( B.net )

Been a big fan of Pokemon since i was little, and I spared no expense in loving it till this very day.

Hope to get familiar with everyone and the game itself here, and maybe make a few friends and learn more from all of you :Heart:

:Angel: !! *Cheers* !! :Angel:

Zumba instructor... O_O Mother of God!

Hi its great to hear from another newcomer to pokemon online! I'm 23 and was born in the Bronx of NYC! I live in central florida and have a bachelors degree in sociology from the University of Florida. I hope you have a good experience online like I have! :y: :Shy:

With great pokemon comes great responsibility-

Uncle Spiderman

Welcome jess to the wonderful world of PRo. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me on the forums or if you see me in the game say hi. Welcome Again to PRO

You changed her name! :O

Jess.. Lizzy.. A common mistake, happens to the best of us. It's all the same, lol

Welcome jess to the wonderful world of PRo. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me on the forums or if you see me in the game say hi. Welcome Again to PRO

You changed her name! :O

Jess.. Lizzy.. A common mistake, happens to the best of us. It's all the same, lol

No worries!