Hi Hi ! , Quack Quack x3

Guest LizzyQuack

Guest LizzyQuack

Hi everyone ! Gosh, where should i start, lol. My name is Elizabeth Yeon , but most people just call me Lizzy in real life xD

Currently residing in Manhattan, New York with my roomie, and very close friend, Lunalepsy, who is also the same person who brought me into Pokemon Rev Online.

( Personal )

I'm half-korean / canadian , 26 this year and I work as a Zumba Dance & Fitness Instructor in downtown Manhattan, NYC. I love to read, watch anime / cartoons / tv shows , dance , Brazilian capoeira , and play online games from time to time. Been sailing with Luna online for several years now, in games like Final Fantasy , Everquest , Grand Fantasia , Diablo 1 & 2 ( B.net )

Been a big fan of Pokemon since i was little, and I spared no expense in loving it till this very day.

Hope to get familiar with everyone and the game itself here, and maybe make a few friends and learn more from all of you :Heart:

:Angel: !! *Cheers* !! :Angel:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LizzyQuack
132109 Hi, welcome to pro. if you have any questions please ask. I hope you enjoy your game :Angel:

132113 Welcoem to PRO mate :Grin:

Aww thanks girls :Heart:

Will totally look you up for advice soon i hope x3

Hi everyone ! Gosh, where should i start, lol. My name is Elizabeth Yeon , but most people just call me Lizzy in real life xD

Currently residing in Manhattan, New York with my roomie, and very close friend, Lunalepsy, who is also the same person who brought me into Pokemon Rev Online.

( Personal )

I'm half-korean / canadian , 26 this year and I work as a Zumba Dance & Fitness Instructor in downtown Manhattan, NYC. I love to read, watch anime / cartoons / tv shows , dance , Brazilian capoeira , and play online games from time to time. Been sailing with Luna online for several years now, in games like Final Fantasy , Everquest , Grand Fantasia , Diablo 1 & 2 ( B.net )

Been a big fan of Pokemon since i was little, and I spared no expense in loving it till this very day.

Hope to get familiar with everyone and the game itself here, and maybe make a few friends and learn more from all of you :Heart:

:Angel: !! *Cheers* !! :Angel:

OMG, Lizzy! Welcome to Poké-Rev!!! I'm so glad you joined this game.

Guest LizzyQuack

Well I did promise you I would , silly xD

Besides, its POKEMON! Gosh, can't walk away from a trainer battle like that :Cool:

( Gotta Catch'em All )