Weekly boss Service (Wanna get 600k every week by doing nothing?)

Ls2118

• This service is to fight bosses for you, you just need to do nothing and wait for Poke dollars to enter your pocket. (You can receive roughly 600k per week)

Requirement to enjoy the service

-finish with Hoenn elite four

-gimme your account

-tell me a time that I can be online with your account

• What I only ask for is just the side reward provide by bosses

Example

-Pve Coins

-Focus sash

-Pokemons

-Everything that boss provide except for Poke dollars

image.png.567c626f23a0bd5d0c9d9d431ada73a8.png

Greetings @LS2118

I regret to inform you that I will be shutting down this service shop as it is in violation to our Rule 7.  It violates our 4 account limit to abuse to gain from more than 4 accounts.  If you wish to make a formal complaint about this please do so in the proper area.

On 10/6/2018 at 11:05 AM, Eaty said:

2.Each person is allowed a maximum of four owned accounts.
This includes, but is not limited to:

• Any account created counts towards your 4 total, not just active ones. 0 hours, 0 badges, never played on? They count.
    • Received accounts, count towards your total.
    • Given away accounts, do not count towards your total anymore.
    • Received/Given away only count if you changed the password/email of said account otherwise it still belongs to the original creator
  • Exploiting more than 4 allowed accounts in order to gain mass profit or frequently gaining large amounts of income. If someone has quit PRO and gave their account to you, take anything you want at once and stop using it only if you already own 4 accounts. Be aware doing this may trigger a ban in which you will need to appeal and provide proper evidence of the account being given to you.

(Example: Having the password of more than 4 accounts you received by people who are inactive in order to fight bosses, doing PvE quests to receive rewards, or progressing during a Special Event in order to receive one time rewards such as Reroll Tickets, etc...)

My regards,
Headphones

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/821066745711820881/838979114647814164/20210504_052105.gif?ex=6614b4b0&is=66023fb0&hm=0ce54f56b75074b3e7c38e3c9524a810ffea5089ed69f747c46f47694c2ac87b&

Please do not Contact any staff member for Private help, this includes Reports/Appeals and other private matters.
Any other help you can use the
proper forums for help.
Any messages sent for personal help will just be Tuned out