not being able to use mounts to go to bike trail

Bestpepna

132253 i think you should be able to use your mount to access the bike trail

I don't think so! Because it mean you pay for skip the process in fly quest (bike trail)

the yorkies house is on the bike trail but you need a bike to go there and you cant use your mount

That why it need bike - buy from money ingame. But mount buy from coin - and if allow will make "pay for access" Unfair for other players.

Items that are buyable with real money aren't supposed to replace key items used for the main story/quest such as bike. PRO is free to play, and we don't want players to be able to skip the main story/quest by paying real money.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

135243 Was this update recent? Because I was able to go through bike path without a bike just a mount.

Errr... I don't know if you would call it recent, but it was updated.

Players on Red Server that accessed the Bike Path via a mount before the "update" are still able to access the path without a bicycle.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

132662 Items that are buyable with real money aren't supposed to replace key items used for the main story/quest such as bike. PRO is free to play, and we don't want players to be able to skip the main story/quest by paying real money.

Its an easy fix... Players can use the bike trail with a mount but in order to they must also pay for the bike ingame... This way no one will benifit from having a mount but could use it at the trail ;)