My game has restarted after reboot

Frompy

PRO Username: Frompy

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Was playing PR and the server reboot happened. My game has now wiped and started again, shocker! Any chance of getting my old save back?!

Thanks!

132278 PRO Username: Frompy

Description and Message

Was playing PR and the server reboot happened. My game has now wiped and started again, shocker! Any chance of getting my old save back?!

Thanks!

Sr cannot helps for reboot/roll back issues :Bored: The best way to avoid roll back is log out before reboot happen and it has noctice when reboot coming (except crash)

Description and Message

Thanks!

You are a new player, let me explain it to you. When there is a crash that is sudden. When a reboot happens, there is always nad advise to log out in order not to lose the save. The losing of the data is called "rollback". Anyway there is no way, even you you prove your lost, to have it back, sorry.

From 2015: I'm still here

Description and Message

Thanks!

You are a new player, let me explain it to you. When there is a crash that is sudden. When a reboot happens, there is always nad advise to log out in order not to lose the save. The losing of the data is called "rollback". Anyway there is no way, even you you prove your lost, to have it back, sorry.

And the game only save quickly and completely if you using log out. For moving others map or using heal on PC/ PC box, it will need longer time 15-20 mins for completed saving.

Description and Message

Thanks!

From what it sounds like, unless you were VERY new, a rollback of that calibre would not have occurred; ensure you're logging in to the correct server as both Blue and Red are different "save files" as you may. So try logging on to the other server to see if it has actually wiped it or not.

mRVvDj5.png

Feel free to join our IRC Chat