About Synchronize

Wised

132311 I did a search on some sites about pokemon on the fact that the Synchronize ability to work or not if the pokemon be fainted , some say yes and some say no.

Someone really knows if it works or not?

Synchonise is working however it only has 50% to get right nature :Grin: That's reason why someone said yes and others said no :Grin:

thats not what he wants to know, he is asking if abilities like sync or for example compound eyes work if the first pokemon in ur party who have them is dead.

I dont realy know but i think they work.

Full Steel type trainer

132323 thats not what he wants to know, he is asking if abilities like sync or for example compound eyes work if the first pokemon in ur party who have them is dead.

I dont realy know but i think they work.

Syns work, however compound eyes or other abi outside effect will never work! About died, it look like no working for me

132311 I did a search on some sites about pokemon on the fact that the Synchronize ability to work or not if the pokemon be fainted , some say yes and some say no.

Someone really knows if it works or not?

In this game sync works only if the pokemon who has it is the first in the team and only of it is alive.

From 2015: I'm still here