Why i don't get any Mega stone from BCC?

Elv

15 minutes ago, Athul123 said:

Hi @FrylockBeedrillite, Pinsirite and Heracronite can be obtained once the player has a Mega Bracelet. Once obtaining the Mega Bracelet the player will need to win the Bug catching contest 3 times for the first stone, further 3 times for the second and another 3 times for the last one. The wins do not need to be in a row and they are randomly. These are also a 1 time only reward.

this is from prowiki it says that wins do not need to be consecutive

Yeah, You were right, I just checked we don't have to win thrice in a row that was my bad. As I thought first stone is Heracronite and need to win three times in a row and I was sure for other two but this made me confuse but now you cleared. Thanx

Thank You!

Regards,

Ojasvisharma26 | Frylock

885564120_ojasvisharma26Frylock.png.3753d9ff0060db7967b050f50960fc59.png

43 minutes ago, Frylock said:

Hello @Elv,

First. You must have Mega Bracelet to get any mega stone

Second. If you want mega stone from Bug Catching Contest you have to win thrice no need to be in a "ROW".

I hope you can understand from these two lines, Also this is a wrong place asking for help for the mega stope I prefer you to ask Here.

Thank You!

Regards,

Ojasvisharma26 | Frylock

539587517_ojasvisharma26Frylock.png.e51a7620610e572578c6762a21f32eac.png

Yeah i did it all, i do hv mega bracelet, also win bcc more than 3 times(in a row) after got the bracelet, is there any bug or something? And so sorry for the wrong place, idk where i hv to ask, this is my first🙏

Edited by Elv

5 minutes ago, Elv said:

Yeah i did it all, i do hv mega bracelet, also win bcc more than 3 times(in a row) after got the bracelet, is there any bug or something? And so sorry for the wrong place, idk where i hv to ask, this is my first🙏

Maybe you have to be Region Champion to get them not sure about this but if you are champion and still didn't got the mega stone so please make a post Here. I'm not sure if we need to be "Region Champion".

Thank You

1 minute ago, Frylock said:

Maybe you have to be Region Champion to get them not sure about this but if you are champion and still didn't got the mega stone so please make a post Here. I'm not sure if we need to be "Region Champion".

Thank You

Ah i see, yup maybe i hv to be region champ first, thanks for the tips, sir

• Like 1

Hi @Elv,

I checked your account, and it seems that you only have 2 wins at the moment.

Would you be kind to try to win another time at the Bug Catching Contest and inform me if you get the mega stone or not?

Looking  forward for you answer!

Have a nice day and good hunts!

Lughus

3 hours ago, Lughus said:

Hi @Elv,

I checked your account, and it seems that you only have 2 wins at the moment.

Would you be kind to try to win another time at the Bug Catching Contest and inform me if you get the mega stone or not?

Looking  forward for you answer!

Have a nice day and good hunts!

Lughus

I surely that i was wins for 4 times yesterday, but its ok today i got beedrillite, thanks admin, also can u delete this post coz its on wrong place and i don't know how to do it, maybe it would be bother some people, once again thanks for the help.

• Lughus locked this topic