Staff

Purple

I'm not sure if I agree about the pokemon making people feel bad... I do however agree that posting system messages of troll faces, etc. are completely inappropriate, especially if they are being posted that often. Though, I haven't been able be in game yet, so I'm just going off of the evidence purple has presented.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the OP. Im not discouraged by the Pokemon spamming, but the troll faces and some of the responses by the staff to community annoyance is just plain childish. There are a few people who really need to be looked at, Im not going to name any names, but a couple are apprentices, who absolutely abuse their authority and treat players like complete crap. banned from the TS server with a message: "because I can 420 Blaziken" is not something I as an admin would find conducive for my games image. I know the TS thing is owned by this person, but it has PRO's name on it.

TL;DR Stop hiring 12-19 year olds to moderate 23+ year olds. Im all for keeping a certain image with this game but these people are hindering that.

I used to be GymLeaderGreen, VVVV Master Race 4 Lyfe

2YECJDc.png

I agree with the OP. Im not discouraged by the Pokemon spamming, but the troll faces and some of the responses by the staff to community annoyance is just plain childish. There are a few people who really need to be looked at, Im not going to name any names, but a couple are apprentices, who absolutely abuse their authority and treat players like complete crap. banned from the TS server with a message: "because I can 420 Blaziken" is not something I as an admin would find conducive for my games image. I know the TS thing is owned by this person, but it has PRO's name on it.

TL;DR Stop hiring 12-19 year olds to moderate 23+ year olds. Im all for keeping a certain image with this game but these people are hindering that.

now, don't go making generalizations. I know plenty 12-19 year olds who are far more mature than a lot of 23+ year olds.

Things like this have to be handled on a case by case basis.

I agree to this. Although I am sure Staffs intentions were to make the community seem more "fun".

I highly doubt that's the case, judging from Vegeta's post about being banned from Teamspeak "because I can 420 Blaziken" is clearly power abuse, and immaturity on another level.

I sure hope the dev's will reconsider their staff line up, and do something about the staff posting troll faces in game and the inappropriate ban reasons.

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

I agree to this. Although I am sure Staffs intentions were to make the community seem more "fun".

I highly doubt that's the case, judging from Vegeta's post about being banned from Teamspeak "because I can 420 Blaziken" is clearly power abuse, and immaturity on another level.

I sure hope the dev's will reconsider their staff line up, and do something about the staff posting troll faces in game and the inappropriate ban reasons.

I'm not sure who got "banned", but I have a hunch it wasn't serious and was just another one of those 1 second bans. Have you actually used the TS server yourself? Cause from what I know about Blue and what happens on the TS server, I don't think it was an abuse of power.

I'm not sure who got "banned", but I have a hunch it wasn't serious and was just another one of those 1 second bans. Have you actually used the TS server yourself? Cause from what I know about Blue and what happens on the TS server, I don't think it was an abuse of power.

Nope. Not used it myself. You could be right I suppose, still the troll faces and lack of professionalism is a problem on its own.

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

ive been on Ts a couple times with the guys. But when they do the 1 sec ban thing they tell people ahead of time. If vegeta got banned from it and then told everyone about it then he probably got perm banned. I dont think It was mature of him to say what he said but i also dont think staff should have banned him for it. Just my opinion

slipknot_signature_by_eviltxgod.png