Hello there o/

Hello guys,

Time to introduce myself aswell now! :Smile:

I'm Philipp, born and living in germany and I recently found this game in search for a new addiction.

I'm a Pokemon fanatic since I was a little 4 year old kid, getting a gameboy and pokemon red as a gift from my parents. Played every pokemon related game since and consider myseld rather knowledgeble now :x

I've been playing and streaming PRO for the past few days and I'm having a blast! I love the new looks of Kanto and I'm really looking forward to see my favourite region Johto in this new style now! Even as a new player I can already tell how amazing the staff and the community here is.

Greetings!

132471 Hello guys,

I'm Philipp, born and living in germany and I recently found this game in search for a new addiction.

I'm a Pokemon fanatic since I was a little 4 year old kid, getting a gameboy and pokemon red as a gift from my parents. Played every pokemon related game since and consider myseld rather knowledgeble now :x

I've been playing and streaming PRO for the past few days and I'm having a blast! I love the new looks of Kanto and I'm really looking forward to see my favourite region Johto in this new style now! Even as a new player I can already tell how amazing the staff and the community here is.

Greetings!

Welcome to PRO =), enjoy the game mate it's honestly amazing, game guides here on the forums will help

pokemon art zertziese.jpg

132471 Hello guys,

Greetings!

Welcome to PRO :Grin: I am fan when I was 10 year old. So you look like better than me lol :devil: