trade rule, seller first price

Sale01

Hi,

in order to have better price check and stuff i think that we need this rule "the seller have to made the first price",  then nego.

this is how market works and some people just wait for insane offer to sell things and stay in a dominance position in a trade.

made a start price is already a rule so why not put the first price a rule too? 🙂

Edited by Sale01

• Sale01 changed the title to trade rule, seller first price

-1  a seller has every right to sell his pokemon at any price he wanted. And many people are not familiar with  prices of pokemons so they cannot fully set the price, they want to sell them at high price and sometimes they get an offer which they dont think their pokemon actually worth, so let them be like this.

i didn't see if i can answer or not, so if i amde a mistake to answer sorry i will delete it.
@salem i know is not an auction in fact will be a negotiation beetween the two part as real maket, not an escalation offer as auction.

@matea i never say that the seller can't put what he wants as price, but if you don't have an idea you shouldn't sell a thing. i know is difficult but like that you are just waiting someone who overprice the pokemon. you are just watching the seller point of view. if theere is a starter price the negotiation is easier and you can understand faster if you can afford it as buyer or if you have to change your first price as seller. this confusion exist cause there is no rule to price first as seller and people don't want to do it and wait to gain money.

that's my point 🙂

i repeat if i can't answer just delete it and sorry i didn't find a rule