Moemon mod

Louvie

Moemon :Heart-eyes:

Would be great if it was a moemon mod for PRO, for those like me who love moemon mod hehe.

Anyway, i don't know if it would be difficult to add moemon mod, but i think it would be a good thing for PRO

Chronos true guild leader :3

132696 Moemon :Heart-eyes:

Would be great if it was a moemon mod for PRO, for those like me who love moemon mod hehe.

Anyway, i don't know if it would be difficult to add moemon mod, but i think it would be a good thing for PRO

moemon mod what is that? :confused:

It turns all the pokemon sprites into little girls dressed like pokemon. (Waifu mod)

132696 Would be great if it was a moemon mod for PRO, for those like me who love moemon mod hehe.

I don't think they would do this :/

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

132696 Moemon :Heart-eyes:

It turns all the pokemon sprites into little girls dressed like pokemon. (Waifu mod)

132696 Would be great if it was a moemon mod for PRO, for those like me who love moeamemon mod hehe.

Ty for your answer =,= and plz don't make the game as Fake :Ambivalent:

132696 Would be great if it was a moemon mod for PRO, for those like me who love moeamemon mod hehe.

Mods doens't mean you have to use it too, you won't be able to see if you don't have the required mod. It wont have any impact on your game neither.

Chronos true guild leader :3

Mods doens't mean you have to use it too, you won't be able to see if you don't have the required mod. It wont have any impact on your game neither.

I don't think mod feature will be in PRO.... Any 3rd problem or attempt to changes data in game, will be result as banned :Ambivalent:

There are many different types of mods, some mods increase the game graphics, some make you play with the sprites from x/y, some make the pokes have their actual voices like the anime, some change the music ingame... And it is optional if people want to use them or not ^^ On Poke-mmo they have the option to use mods created by other players or in the internet... But i dont see how could we use mods on this game because we dont have to use roms in order to play it... It will be cool playing Pokemon revolution with a mod with the sprites and animations from x/y though ^^ Maybe one day it will be possible to use mods.

For those curious, the Moemon mod looks like this:

35jklyv.jpg

Personally I love the artwork, I think a lot of love and talent has gone into these sprites and I always use the mod when I do a Nuzlocke run with friends. If it's at all possible to mod PRO without the program being flagged as cheating (does PRO check the game client for cheating files? I don't know) then it'd be cool to see this mod make it's way into PRO.

132707Ty for your answer =,= and plz don't make the game as Fake :Ambivalent:

What do you mean by 'making the game as fake?'

132756 For those curious, the Moemon mod looks like this:

35jklyv.jpg

Personally I love the artwork, I think a lot of love and talent has gone into these sprites and I always use the mod when I do a Nuzlocke run with friends. If it's at all possible to mod PRO without the program being flagged as cheating (does PRO check the game client for cheating files? I don't know) then it'd be cool to see this mod make it's way into PRO.

132707Ty for your answer =,= and plz don't make the game as Fake :Ambivalent:

What do you mean by 'making the game as fake?'

Personaly, I love this art. But it will good for npc/cloth rather than into pokemon. However, it depend on the dev then :Grin: