chess reward- valentine form ralts

Th0maszz

hello,

yesterday i plaayed the chess game. after my game finished the old man (Edward) told me there was a valentine ralts sighted and it were best to bring my sync. I ran to the pokecenter on aphrodia and went to get my sync +false swiper. I ran back to the npc and suddenly there was no mention anymore about the ralts. I've talked to the old man + the maid. I have tried relogging but nothing. could anyone please help me on the matter?

Kind regards

Hello @Th0maszz,

Thank you for your report and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The Ralts spawns as an overworld sprite on the left side of the chess board and runs around underneath the old man (Edward).

It isnt mentioned anymore in the dialogues after you spawned it and you have to just interact with the overworld sprite to catch it.

If you did interact with it before and you ran from it, or logged out, to get ur Synch from the PC it is gone, sadly.

If there is no overworld sprite for you in the location, please let me know what you did after you spawned the ralts (for example: did you walk to the pc, did you log out in trainer battle, did you escape rope, did you talk to it already?) so I can try to reproduce this potential bug.

Also let me know if you found and got to encounter the Ralts successfully.

Hope I was able to help you and have a nice day,

Scatterbug

• Like 1