I‘ve got a question about being an pixel artist in PRO

Avanox2

Hello everyone, Arian here!

My dream goal is to create a beautiful and interesting video game, where I could proudly say, that it was made by me. In order to achieve my goal, I‘ve learned how to pixel art a year ago. I found out, that my style actually looks good and sometimes I customized a variety of items for my future game. I really got interested in the forums, that PRO actually recruits new staff members. While researching I recently read about becoming a tester in PRO and a question immediately popped up in my mind.

The testers will be rewarded with InGame items or other goods in the game for supporting the staff and giving many pieces of advice, what their opinion is.

I would ask out of curiosity, if that also counts for artist, mods etc? 

I know that working for PRO only is a hobby and people wouldn‘t be able to gain money, starting a career etc., but doesn‘t seem it slightly unfair, if artist, mods etc. wouldn‘t be rewarded for their hard work? I would love to see my pixel art in the game, for example with event pokemons, but with all due respect, I surely would loose interest, if I wouldn‘t be as rewarded as the testers. Is somebody out there, that knows more about this topic? I couldn‘t find something in the pixel art staff recruitment post, so I wonder, if people get rewarded...

Avanox2

My shops: ~~~

D8574C5E-5B08-4F8B-A828-417F0E885016.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is a question that's better asked directly to staffs (I think there's a subforum here for that kind of thing?)

But iirc, staffs gets a reward in the form of a legend/shiny Pokemon of their choice if they've worked for the game for a while.