problem

Vittoriocms

1. 1.

PRO Username: vittoriocm

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

I have a problem when i start The game run The dowload maps And get The 3% And The dowload is blocked And i canti play ..help me

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

132890 PRO Username: vittoriocm

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

I have a problem when i start The game run The dowload maps And get The 3% And The dowload is blocked And i canti play ..help me

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Try to delete all the files of the game and redownload completely the game from the download like above. Then let me know.

From 2015: I'm still here

132903 I tryed 2 times But The problem stay

Devi cancellare completamente i file di gioco, non sovrascriverli riestraendo l'archivio. Prendi tutto PRO e censtinalo direttamente, poi riestrai gli archivi (non mi ero accordo che fossi tu, vittorio).

132903 I tryed 2 times But The problem stay

https://pokemonrevolution.net/Downloads.php

1st make sure your PC reaches all the minimum requirements.

If you are on windows and you downloaded the 32bit version try downloading the 64bit version, vice versa.

Hope that helps, if not just comment again. :y:

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Tranquillo :) ora ho tolto tutto e lo sto riscaricand, con il cellulare che è andato e vecchio va subito e col pc nuovo con Windows 10 Mi da sti problemi :/

Jolly i have This game from 7 day And i have ever played But today doesn't Work(i have Windows 10 And a ne pc Very good)

132916 Tranquillo :) ora ho tolto tutto e lo sto riscaricand, con il cellulare che è andato e vecchio va subito e col pc nuovo con Windows 10 Mi da sti problemi :/

Jolly i have This game from 7 day And i have ever played But today doesn't Work(i have Windows 10 And a ne pc Very good)

Se ti funziona bene, altrimenti rispondimi quotandomi così almeno mi arriva la notifica e la vedo subito, almeno posso provare ad aiutarti.