How to evolve happiny?

Snowbull

133482 hi, i would like to know if there is a way to evolve happiny since i saw there is oval stone but it doesnt work, or is not scripted or i dont know.

Hi the oval stone is not coded atm, it will be in the future :Grin: Thus, your hapiny cannot evolve atm. I am so sorry about that :Ambivalent:

133482 hi, i would like to know if there is a way to evolve happiny since i saw there is oval stone but it doesnt work, or is not scripted or i dont know.

Hi the oval stone is not coded atm, it will be in the future :Grin: Thus, your hapiny cannot evolve atm. I am so sorry about that :Ambivalent:

thx for the answer...so my epic eV trainer appiani has to wait =(

JxEhvYc.gif

Sr, I also help train hapiny to lv99 and then... sadly we have same case :Ambivalent:

Sr, I also help train hapiny to lv99 and then... sadly we have same case :Ambivalent:

Wait why would you train it to level 99? Eviolite doesn't work yet so there's no point in it being a Chansey.

Wait why would you train it to level 99? Eviolite doesn't work yet so there's no point in it being a Chansey.

The time I train lv hapiny... I don't know oval not coded yet T,T