Pokemons won't move even after clicking moves.

Ahir

Hello

Today i found this issue and i don't know this is becus of this new update or something else. I was pvping today and at last turn,i clicked sd but my poke didn't moved, after some time my opponent pmed me saying that I was time stalling. He was asking me to get dc or surrender but why ill i do so when there was a chance of my win xD. He talked [heck] in battle chat and then told me that he gonna report me. I hv some ss since I was unable to screen record at that time, by looking at local time in my ss, u can easily find out that i have clicked the move but none of our(mine and my opponent's) poke were moving. If i was time stalling that time then i should have lost becos of the timer but nothing happened. At last i logged out of the game and gave the win to that man cus he was literally crying and ignored me. Toxicity is at it's peak in Pro. @ZzShinosukezZ Yes bro, m talking about you! 

Sry if any of my words offended u. 

I m reporting this cus ig it's a bug or something 😕 Sry if i m unable to convey my message.

Screenshot_20220417-173356.png

Screenshot_20220417-175313.png

Screenshot_20220417-181058.png

Edited by Ahir

A07A384C-8518-4B72-94D5-30E27938A6BC(1).jpg.7c42c8030ec1faa2f425e65ac2236f98.jpg

On 4/22/2022 at 10:23 PM, kanto341 said:

Been there before, sometimes you have to cancel your move and click it again 

Well,I tried it 6-7 times but nothing.....

Edited by Ahir

A07A384C-8518-4B72-94D5-30E27938A6BC(1).jpg.7c42c8030ec1faa2f425e65ac2236f98.jpg

Hello @Ahir,

Thank you for reporting this issue and I am sorry for inconvenience caused by this bug.

Today another Tester and me tried to reproduce this bug, but we could not get our clients to freeze and get stuck like yours did.

In order to successfully reproduce this bug we need more info, especially the Battle Log or an explanation of the previous turns will help a lot.

If anyone has recorded this bug happening, or can record it, it would also be a big help! Feel free to post it here, or on the PRO Discord Server under #bug-reports

For now, we will forward this issue with the info we have been given to our developers and I will check this thread and the discord in case anyone can supply more information to us!

Thank you again for reporting and I am looking forward to everyones replies.

Scatterbug

Edited by Scatterbug