I got in too ahh problem do keldeo quest

Benjiemager

Sooo i was doing the keldeo quest i have done the quest too point were u have find 3 levers too go get too the boss room but I think before i find levers my brother try it and lost too the forest guardian cus after i done all 3 levers by watching the keldeo quest tutorial i did not get teleported too boss room then i ask in support chat for help norex help by tell me too go and talk too the treestump with mushroom on it also that did not work i know that my brother has not defeated the forest guardian cus I can't enter the castle too the lord and the old man is tell me too go back too the wastlands i also click all the things not all but like 70-80% of thing in that area but only the 3 things show in the tutorial grave stone barry bush axe in the treestump give me messages cus the stone in the entrance told me too not copy the neighbour its been 2- 3hr doing this quest and i think I'm doing somethings worng help me plzzzz.....

Thank you

On 4/21/2022 at 7:36 AM, Benjiemager said:

Sooo i was doing the keldeo quest i have done the quest too point were u have find 3 levers too go get too the boss room but I think before i find levers my brother try it and lost too the forest guardian cus after i done all 3 levers by watching the keldeo quest tutorial i did not get teleported too boss room then i ask in support chat for help norex help by tell me too go and talk too the treestump with mushroom on it also that did not work i know that my brother has not defeated the forest guardian cus I can't enter the castle too the lord and the old man is tell me too go back too the wastlands i also click all the things not all but like 70-80% of thing in that area but only the 3 things show in the tutorial grave stone barry bush axe in the treestump give me messages cus the stone in the entrance told me too not copy the neighbour its been 2- 3hr doing this quest and i think I'm doing somethings worng help me plzzzz.....

Thank you

Hi, @Benjiemager

Note that for every player the location that you have to interact to battle the forest boss is different.

It could be pile of leaves, mushrooms on tree stump, old tree, pumpkin, skull, and graval stone.

Can you try interact with another object?

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love