♡ Who love metal? ♡

Shynokora

144466 DImebag is one of the greatest guitarists that ever lived. I can see that you like Ghost quite a bit.

Both videos are good

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

Dimebag is not one of the greatest guitarists. (Pantera is the most famous, that's all!)

For the voiceless, I say Black Sabbath ! Tony Iommi !

I found an old site which agrees with me. Here!

Maybe better in france, The most famous group is Iron Maiden. (Not Metallica)

ghost_b_c_by_dremoravalkynaz_d6qry0c_by_shynokora-d9vtawe.png

For the metal lovers out there, things that should be listened ^^ :

Fear Factory : Essence of industrial metal, precise, efficient. Albums to listen : Demanufacture, Obsolete, Mechanize, Genexus.

Strapping Young Lad : A fucking legendary crazy band composed of fucking metal legends. Album to listen : City

Devin Townsend : Member of Strapping Young Lad, a music genius period : Albums to listen : all of them but start with Epicloud and Addicted!

Machinehead : Top tier thrash metal band, energetic, beautiful, perfect music to headbang all day. Albums to listen : The Blackening, Burn My Eyes, Unto The Locust.

TesseracT : Progressive Djent band. For those who like technichal stuff with djent rythmsn this is what you re looking for. Albums to listen : Polaris, One.

Tool : Everyone knows Tool but a lot of people never really tried to listen to their music. They have their own style but you have to listen at least once because you could miss something really big. Album to listen : Lateralus.

Steel Panther : For the nostalgic of glam metal. Gold lyrics and good old rythmics! Albums to listen : Feel the Steel, Balls Out.

Type O Negative : Very dark and heavy style with a lot of dark humor and irony in the lyrics. Not enough people know type eventhough it s a must-listen band. Albums to listen : Life is killing me, Bloody Kisses.

Memphis May Fire : Really really good metalcore band. Does not revolutionize the style but it is fucking efficient and catchy . Album to liste : Challenger

Have fun fellas. Stay metal!!!

I personally am more of a power metal kind of person, I listen to things like Dream Evil, Sabaton, Gamma Ray and got a bit into Powerwolf recently, but I tend to enjoy any kind of music imaginable really. My first metal album was Iron Maiden's Seventh Son of A Seventh Son.

AsDYf3l.png