Hiya!

I never got around with introducing myself formally to the server, so here goes nothing... *coughs* Hello! Allow me to introduce myself: I am known as Osore and I am one of the worst players around. I started playing in the 6th of February of this year and I have twisted ideas regarding underhanded (in a funny way, nothing really illegal)... well, more like unpredictable moves while in battle against other players (only in free matches, since I am so bad that I am unnable to do ranked matches... o well).

I have three favorite types, the first being Psychic, the other two being Dark and Water, both tied at second place. I am usually looking for battles and so on, mainly for the heck of it,although I also go along with the bane of trainers with high-level Pokémon every now and then... grinding. I usually interupt said activity to farm for new or better Pokémon, seeking potential replacements to improve my team.

All I have to say to both old and new players alike is that this is the BEST game I've ever played, hands down. In spite of people whining about the game having a lack of some of the more well-known features such as breeding (which I came to understand over time, it got me upset once I discovered it as well) and the lack of Exp share, it is far more challenging than any original Pokémon game I've ever played MAINLY due to the lack of shortcuts to get beast Pokémon or to train them at absurd speeds through the latter example I refered (at least switching out eats a LOT of time, if you think about the times you need to do so, especially since the exp rate in this game is influenced by level difference, ie, the bigger the difference between two Pokémon, the less experience the weaker one gets; even the act of switching out per se eats away quite a bit if you count it as you try to get a Pokémon to level 100 solely by switching out, like I did to a couple of Magikarps so far).

And here we go... I started to rant. Sorry for wasting your time with this useless garbage, but once I get going, it is hard to stop. I'd like to end this post with a BIG thank you to Team Revolution for creating such amazing game and for having the patience to keep it running as smoothly as possible. Cheers!

134380 so here goes nothing...

The nineteen following lines determined that it was a lie. :v

Glad that you enjoy the game; and yes, they did and still are doing an amazing job :p

Keep having fun, and welcome, if I can still say that almost 2 months later :3

134380 I never got around with introducing myself formally to the server, so here goes nothing... *coughs* Hello! Allow me to introduce myself: I am known as Osore and I am one of the worst players around. I started playing in the 6th of February of this year and I have twisted ideas regarding underhanded (in a funny way, nothing really illegal)... well, more like unpredictable moves while in battle against other players (only in free matches, since I am so bad that I am unnable to do ranked matches... o well).

I have three favorite types, the first being Psychic, the other two being Dark and Water, both tied at second place. I am usually looking for battles and so on, mainly for the heck of it,although I also go along with the bane of trainers with high-level Pokémon every now and then... grinding. I usually interupt said activity to farm for new or better Pokémon, seeking potential replacements to improve my team.

All I have to say to both old and new players alike is that this is the BEST game I've ever played, hands down. In spite of people whining about the game having a lack of some of the more well-known features such as breeding (which I came to understand over time, it got me upset once I discovered it as well) and the lack of Exp share, it is far more challenging than any original Pokémon game I've ever played MAINLY due to the lack of shortcuts to get beast Pokémon or to train them at absurd speeds through the latter example I refered (at least switching out eats a LOT of time, if you think about the times you need to do so, especially since the exp rate in this game is influenced by level difference, ie, the bigger the difference between two Pokémon, the less experience the weaker one gets; even the act of switching out per se eats away quite a bit if you count it as you try to get a Pokémon to level 100 solely by switching out, like I did to a couple of Magikarps so far).

And here we go... I started to rant. Sorry for wasting your time with this useless garbage, but once I get going, it is hard to stop. I'd like to end this post with a BIG thank you to Team Revolution for creating such amazing game and for having the patience to keep it running as smoothly as possible. Cheers!

Wow a long WoT 0_o btw welcome to PRO :kiss:

Hello Osore, welcome to PRO!! i read everything, cool introduction, same thoughs for the breeding when i figured it out xD anso it wasnt a wate of my time reading :Shy: welcome again!

MeeEew mEeeEew - since 2016 - my Discord: Thata Hurtado#5952 (customers only)

Forum: Xlegendary | IGN: RocketThata

My SHOP: [visit here]

My EV services: [click here]