Pvp ladder pokemon.

Darkevile

starmie,ferro,sableye,blissey,talon+fill is probably the best kind of team you can make , half of the topladder is playing with that ,adding the fact that the curing from lum berry on a wow from sableye is bugged, you still deal half the damage you should do , and people definitly knows about that but still spamming it (hi Tr3y) , anyway the ladder is really haxxy , don't ask me why , intended or weird coding, i dunno , you need some steel nerves , thing i don't , i often goes at 500+ , and climb down to 400 after a little of hax and just go on full tilt or get haxxed even more .

Mimimimimimimii

Guest Overpredicted
141839 play with whatever you like xD
142027 starmie,ferro,sableye,blissey,talon+fill is probably the best kind of team you can make , half of the topladder is playing with that ,adding the fact that the curing from lum berry on a wow from sableye is bugged, you still deal half the damage you should do , and people definitly knows about that but still spamming it (hi Tr3y) , anyway the ladder is really haxxy , don't ask me why , intended or weird coding, i dunno , you need some steel nerves , thing i don't , i often goes at 500+ , and climb down to 400 after a little of hax and just go on full tilt or get haxxed even more .

It's not will-o-wisp bugged, it's Lum berry. Instead of heal thr status immediately, it cure in the end of that turn.. so the bearer still takes damage from burn and deal half damage in that turn.. (plz fix this critical bug, trainer w. Lummed h.a dragonite want this badly)

And for the haxx - and aged old aggurment... it's part of this game. It added random, luck based factors to this game.. It will be "fun&fair" if luck is on ur side. Otherwise, it's "an error coded"... Plz accept it.

Personally, I find this kind of comment very helpful when new players asking for help..

142027 starmie,ferro,sableye,blissey,talon+fill is probably the best kind of team you can make , half of the topladder is playing with that ,adding the fact that the curing from lum berry on a wow from sableye is bugged, you still deal half the damage you should do , and people definitly knows about that but still spamming it (hi Tr3y) , anyway the ladder is really haxxy , don't ask me why , intended or weird coding, i dunno , you need some steel nerves , thing i don't , i often goes at 500+ , and climb down to 400 after a little of hax and just go on full tilt or get haxxed even more .

It's not will-o-wisp bugged, it's Lum berry. Instead of heal thr status immediately, it cure in the end of that turn.. so the bearer still takes damage from burn and deal half damage in that turn.. (plz fix this critical bug, trainer w. Lummed h.a dragonite want this badly)

And for the haxx - and aged old aggurment... it's part of this game. It added random, luck based factors to this game.. It will be "fun&fair" if luck is on ur side. Otherwise, it's "an error coded"... Plz accept it.

Personally, I find this kind of comment very helpful when new players asking for help..

As being in the "top" of the ladder there and on some tier on a well known site, after i spammed the ladder i can assure you pro has some trouble with hax . There a thing with my gyara, ik when i don't miss bounce when i see the parahax(it appears before damage), honestly it's a miss or parahax most of the time, i would say 1-2/10 land without paralysing so far

Mimimimimimimii