3 minutes ago, Ascalion said:

I believe i won , i'm online if you are pm me

im not really sure mate, because its say 48 hour after start offer met,

but i think tis wrong countdown on 7 hour left. its should be 19

because its start 02/06/22 10 AM. gmt+7
now still 03/06/22 9.31 PM gmt+7

Just now, Ascalion said:

trade.png

i understand, maybe wrong write or something, cause on bottom you can see there 48 hour right. then you can compare to first bid.

im the one report my thread too for make comfortable to bidder.
sry if became complicated

the MOD clearly told you it end  at 15h23 (48hours after the start of the auction ) . as you did not state when posting the thread that the auction begin with the starting offer and ONLY now you stated that  . and you even liked his post when he said that .

Edited by Ascalion

1 minute ago, Ascalion said:

the MOD clearly told you it end  at 15h23 (48hours after the start of the auction ) . as you did not state when posting the thread that the auction begin with the starting offer and ONLY now you stated that  . and you even liked his post when he said that .

mate pls help read about 48 hour after start too. and check start auction.

mod can help but its mean he never did wrong.
so if i trade to you now. then its became 36 hour auction. and im the one not follow the rule with it.

"""just a suggestion, ask your friend to view this too"" 

im try explaining but you dont even try to think it make it sense or not

@Vermilionz - The custom timers are irrelevant.

You created the auction thread Wednesday 15:23 GMT+1 and stated that it will run for 48 hours.

As previously mentioned in my last post:

7 hours ago, Manbat said:

you did not state clearly when posting the thread that the auction will begin when the starting offer is met, it will run from 48 hours from the creation of the thread.

To be clear, the auction started as soon as you created the thread.

The auction has now ran its course. @Ascalion is the winner of the auction with a bid of 1.2m.

If you need assistance with completing the trade, click on the report button and a member of the team will be happy to help.

Edited by Manbat

30 minutes ago, Ascalion said:

okay then. i got it now. when you avaiable for trade