Shinys for members

Juvialockser

1. 1.

135016 Nope, as a member - i wouldn't like it. I also don't like the bonus money honestly. That makes it a bit pay to win.

It's not pay to win, I'm both kanto and johto champion in both servers and I never had membership

But yes, of course, being membership provides advantages; you gain more money and xp, but it's not like non-ms can't earn money, they just need more time ^^

Not going to happen.

PRO will never be like a certain other MMO, that uses shinies to entice member payments because they can't come up with any game enhancing features.

Also FYI i think the double money only applies to NPC battles, not wild. But im not 100% sure, could be the other way around.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Being a member I don't like the idea for 2 reasons, first off I want to have the same chance as anyone else to get a shiny because they're meant to be difficult to find, they're special because they're exclusive and only owned by very few people. If all of a sudden I have better odds to catch one they're value and importance is lessened.

Secondly, seeing as a lot of the game's economy is run on trade and pokemon with good IVs, EVs, and Shinies are big ticket items. I could see Members having a very easy time farming up enough money monthly to easily pay for MS Medallion with in game money and also over saturating the market with shinies. The developers would sell less Membership Monthly which is a loss to them and the Shinies in game would no longer be a cool rare exclusive pokemon but just a P2W Glamour.

135041 Not going to happen.

PRO will never be like a certain other MMO, that uses shinies to entice member payments because they can't come up with any game enhancing features.

Also FYI i think the double money only applies to NPC battles, not wild. But im not 100% sure, could be the other way around.

It applies for everything appart from trades :) i was getting 100/150 at victory and suddenly i started getting much more when bought it