A wild EnviMea appeared

Hi there. I'm EnviMea, but you can just call me Envi.

I'm 25, I live in Florida. It's hot and gross.

My favourite Pokemon would have to be Houndoom, always has been since he was released. My two favourite types are fire and dark, so it's fitting. Charizard will always have a special place in my heart though, being my first Pokemon ever.

I've been playing Pokemon since it's inception, I began watching the animated series with my neighbour and I was hooked instantly. I played Red version for months straight, and collected LOTS of cards throughout the years (which I sadly sold a long while ago, I regret that now). I think I stopped playing the games for a while sometime after/during 3rd generation, for whatever reason. I picked it all back up a couple years ago after X/Y was released, I was so impressed by the drastic change into the 3D world, and it's safe to say I'm obsessed once again! I played another Pokemon MMO before, but fell out of it shortly after, I'm hoping to make a new home here.

I'll be playing on the Red server, so feel free to say hello if you see me!

135022 Hi there. I'm EnviMea, but you can just call me Envi.

My favourite Pokemon would have to be Houndoom, always has been since he was released. My two favourite types are fire and dark, so it's [Censored]. Charizard will always have a special place in my heart though, being my first Pokemon ever.

I've been playing Pokemon since it's inception, I began watching the animated series with my neighbour and I was hooked instantly. I played Red version for months straight, and collected LOTS of cards throughout the years (which I sadly sold a long while ago, I regret that now). I think I stopped playing the games for a while sometime after/during 3rd generation, for whatever reason. I picked it all back up a couple years ago after X/Y was released, I was so impressed by the drastic change into the 3D world, and it's safe to say I'm obsessed once again!

Hi envi, my 2 types of me also fire and dark xD Welcome to PRO

135022 Hi there. I'm EnviMea, but you can just call me Envi.

My favourite Pokemon would have to be Houndoom, always has been since he was released. My two favourite types are fire and dark, so it's [Censored]. Charizard will always have a special place in my heart though, being my first Pokemon ever.

I've been playing Pokemon since it's inception, I began watching the animated series with my neighbour and I was hooked instantly. I played Red version for months straight, and collected LOTS of cards throughout the years (which I sadly sold a long while ago, I regret that now). I think I stopped playing the games for a while sometime after/during 3rd generation, for whatever reason. I picked it all back up a couple years ago after X/Y was released, I was so impressed by the drastic change into the 3D world, and it's safe to say I'm obsessed once again! I played another Pokemon MMO before, but fell out of it shortly after, I'm hoping to make a new home here.

Hi and welcome :)

Move in France! It's almost never hot, haha

I hope you'll like PRO enough to make a new home here as well :3

Hi and welcome :)

Move in France! It's almost never hot, haha

I hope you'll like PRO enough to make a new home here as well :3

Sounds pretty tempting, I might actually take you up on that offer if the politics here in the US get any worse. :p

• 4 weeks later...