Problem with activate the account.

Mutecini

That means your account has been activated.

https://prntscr.com/85qujk nope :/

You haven't entered after activating your account, hence why it is not showing your last login details.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

i keep getting the message "can not connect to server.." whether its full or not, please help ; ;

I do believe there was a recent rollback or crash. Most of the time when you cant connect its due to the server being full. You should consider donating to help the staff buy more player slots for the server = )

slipknot_signature_by_eviltxgod.png

i keep getting the message "can not connect to server.." whether its full or not, please help ; ;

I do believe there was a recent rollback or crash. Most of the time when you cant connect its due to the server being full. You should consider donating to help the staff buy more player slots for the server = )

i did donate already and been trying to log in for the past 2 weeks, i dont know if this is related to the server being full or if my account has not been activated yet.

May be your firewall or antivirus blocking the PRO.exe, make sure it's an exception. Also if you're accessing from a network, it's common that they block this kind of service.

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Did you download new client version?

yes i just did, i'm still getting the same message "can not connect to server.." could be related to my region ? i live in dubai.

Are you using Etisalat as your ISP?

yes i just did, i'm still getting the same message "can not connect to server.." could be related to my region ? i live in dubai.

Are you using Etisalat as your ISP?

i'm using etisalat yes.

There are some other players who can't play due to your ISP blocking us it seems, you may wanna contact your ISP.