[AUCTION] TOGEKISS GODLY ,Serene Grace HP ICE,Starting Bid: 1m4

If auction is on,then 2.4m

bluesignature.gif

Evidence of PM

Screenshot_2022-06-11-17-51-15-522_com.android.chrome.jpg

bluesignature.gif

Yeah I can understand. So I am the rightful winner then. Where you at?

bluesignature.gif

Yes I understand, you actually won, but I declared the wreckship player won so I traded with him. I also wanted to sell for a high price, so there was no reason to report closed 10 minutes early. Because I thought it was already closed. Time ran out, so I said closed

Well then a trade mod has to reverse the outcome. Take care. 

bluesignature.gif

Hello,

@Beruss You were punished for a Poorly Handled Auction. The togekiss was sold before the proper end time, and the final bid came in 3min before the correct end time which would have meant the +15min rule would have taken affect. I adivise you read the AUCTION RULES  and TRADE RULES to prevent this from occuring again. 

Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

› e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Following this I have reversed the original Trade. @Eetaachee You will see 2.2m deducted from your account with the togekiss in the last slot of your pc. @Wreckship you will see the Togekiss removed from your pc with a full refund. @BerussYou will see the full 2.2m in your account. 

I'll lock this thread as sold, if there are any issues please flag the thread using the Report button.

Best Regards,
MBK

• Like 1

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.