Epic Slowpoke? 31/30/25 (Closed)

47 minutes ago, Mingrenpro said:

It's the right time now, so, I'd like to invite  @Ehkoe/ @MBK / @Manbat or other respective available Trade Mods, pls offer your help on this case at your earliest convenience

@Leviousa was clearly not understand the Auction Rules enough to announce the result in such a rush. Please do explain him the reason and more importantly, force the trade to the rightful winner, myself.

Best regards,

Mingrenpro

oh yeah 15min extend iforgout about that np  sry too

• Like 1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,@Leviousa You were punished for a Poorly Handled Auction. The Slowpoke was sold before the proper end time due to you not respecting the +15min rule. I adivise you read the AUCTION RULES  and TRADE RULES to prevent this from occuring again. 

Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

› e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Following the 15min extension rule the winner of this auction is @Mingrenpro. The time limit following the extenison would have ended 32min after the original start time. As for this I have reversed the trades. @Simodelmaz You will see your 850k returned to your account with the slowpoke removed. Leviousa you shall see the full 855k added to your account. Mingrenpro you will see 855k removed from your account with the slowpoke in the last slot of your pc. 

Final note @Mingrenpro you do not have to tag anyone from staff on the thread. Please hit the image.png.415d1890a49d1d8f1256d6e784f7fc3a.png  button to get a staff members attention. 

I'll lock this thread as sold, if there are any issues please flag the thread using the Report button.

Best Regards,
MBK

Edited by MBK
  • Checked/Done 1

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Mbk locked this topic