Battle Draw State

Zezu

Re: dying after you win= lost?

<t>i had the same thing against arnie boss-i killed his lugia with my gengar but i was hit by future sight.i was so mad,but it appeared to have considered it as a win,which is how it supposed to,so i hope it applies to other battles as well :)</t>

<t>Tbf if this happened in the games it always went down as a loss, you couldn't be in the game with all fainted Pokémon. I'm vouching upto ruby and sapphire here though.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="MickeyGaming"><s>

</s><POST content="135408"><s></s>135408<e></e></POST> if your opponent ran out of pokemon before you,it count as a win,bro <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

yes and no it would seem both me and my opp will lose after u take damage from another atk liek brave bird.future ,bblitz etc its all confusing to me i wish a gm would help me figure this out</r>

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

Re: gm help plz

<t>it depends on the battle i think.<br/>

<br/>

Boss battles use a function where you wont get sent back to a pokecenter when you lose, so in the instant u get a double KO, it should count as a win (if the enemy fainted first)</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Re: gm help plz

<r><QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>

</s><POST content="135489"><s></s>135489<e></e></POST> it depends on the battle i think.<br/>

<br/>

Boss battles use a function where you wont get sent back to a pokecenter when you lose, so in the instant u get a double KO, it should count as a win (if the enemy fainted first)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i see thxs alot you can lock it if you want now.</r>

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png