Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator.

Guest Polenta

1. 1.

Guest Polenta

PRO Username:

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

hi. I cant connect and I do not understand why. it seems that my account is not active, but I still can connect the site. I managed to play very little, then made me go out and I can not more to return.

"Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator. "

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

PRO Username:

hi. I cant connect and I do not understand why. it seems that my account is not active, but I still can conettermi the site. I managed to play very little, then made me go out and I can not more to return.

"Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator. "

Description and Message

135476 PRO Username:

hi. I cant connect and I do not understand why. it seems that my account is not active, but I still can connect the site. I managed to play very little, then made me go out and I can not more to return.

Description and Message

PRO Username:

hi. I cant connect and I do not understand why. it seems that my account is not active, but I still can conettermi the site. I managed to play very little, then made me go out and I can not more to return.

Description and Message

Evidentemente non hai attivato il tuo account. Prova in qualche modo a fari rinviare l'email di attivazione, altrimenti crea un nuovo account.

Se crei un nuovo account crealo con gmail o outlook perchè PRO ha problemi con parecchi altri providers.

From 2015: I'm still here