Shell bell not working

Shinbalsekki

So I just finished the shell bell quest and it does not seem to work? Is this another broken item? Will this ever get fixed? I honestly just feel like I wasted a bunch of repels and time just to get absolutely nothing. Extremely disappointed. Why make the shell bell quest available if we can't even use it? Might as well remove the quest entirely until it's fixed so people like me don't waste our times working towards a broken item. It has been over a year since you've said that you will fix this issue. Could we at least get confirmation that the problem is being worked on?

Hi @Shinbalsekki,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have checked the issue and found that Shell bell does not work correctly. For now, sometimes it will show the activation of shell bell message, while sometimes not. (but it does not activate any effect even if the activation message is shown) The issue is now forwarded to our Developer. Thank you for reporting this. Have a good day.

SaltedCoffee

image.png.8f1bfbe3671ee01c02a6eab95bc51ca0.png

General Support | Bugs Report Center | PRO Rules

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be fed to the shark.

• Maisa locked this topic