Fishing contest bug

Justkaio

Hello, 4 or 5 weeks ago, there was fishing contest and world quest at same time. Catching Dratini's. After 5 minutes fishing contest, i left the area to do world quest. Which had more priority for me. It only slipped past me to collect the 3 pve ever after that entire week. So without knowing about this penalty, i then tried enter corsica waters during contest week after, and i couldnt because i left. I kind of logged off and just surpress it as best i could. 

Last week, i went there again, ofcourse still same msg that i cant participate again. At that time it was 4 week ago since i left. I waited full hour at the npc in corsica, to then finally collect the 3 pve from 4 week ago (last week) 

Now today, 5 weeks later + having collected the 3 pve. I STILL cant participate. Made me complain on discord due frustration, which led me to this url for having to write down all these words. Im a lil bit frustrated by this, because at this point its a permanent penalty while i only wanted to do world quest that started the same moment as contest. Had to make a choice. And i recall more went to WQ without finishing contest. For sure they grabbed the 3 pve in that week, while i forgot to do so. If this trigger database for permanent penalty, then i hope u guys resolve this. Because i do wanna join contests aswel, or motivation to play will drop, and have me quit another round. 

Thanks for your time reading. Maybe after 6 weeks finally contest again :harold:

Screenshot_20220702-120159_PROClient.jpg

8 minutes ago, Mingrenpro said:

Try surfing in the lake. That solved the same case last year

Thats the first thing i do every time i went there, it teleports u to the npc the second u try enter the water 🙂 same msg pops up as the one when i interract with npc. So nope, this is not the solution. 

20 minutes ago, JustKaio said:

Thats the first thing i do every time i went there, it teleports u to the npc the second u try enter the water 🙂 same msg pops up as the one when i interract with npc. So nope, this is not the solution. 

Wrong timing ig, by teleporting you to the NPC, it's similar to what happen to players when the contest ended.
Try that teleport next week, before saturday (better starting from Tuesday)

Edited by Mingrenpro

20220513_183329.jpg

2 hours ago, Mingrenpro said:

Wrong timing ig, by teleporting you to the NPC, it's similar to what happen to players when the contest ended.
Try that teleport next week, before saturday (better starting from Tuesday)

Ive tried it throughout the week, ive tried the second contest start. Both ways teleports me to npc saying i cant participate again. Im fully locked out from this feature, every week i try do something, and then i end up being forced to surprees not being allowed to participate and logout from annoyancy. This step is just gonna delay another week for me to be able to join. I jusy write this subject for devs to fix this whole happening and have me freshly participate again instead of steps that lead to dissapointments. Ive tried everything u can think of, so last solution is to undo the penalty by devs. I appreciate your time for reading and trying to help, but its futile at this point. Im only postponing week after week for participating with everything i try.

Well since mods/devs havent replied yet, i try one last method. Gonna see if a server transfer resolve this perm glitch. After trying everything u can think of to undo the penalty, maybe this could resolve it. Lets find out upcoming saturday. If still same thing, then this will be my last week in PRO 🙂

Hi JustKaio

First of all trying to blackmailing us about leaving the game is totally pointless. If you dislike our game I'm sorry to hear it, but we don't force you to play, do what make you feel happy. We also wont work faster because you complain, you probably forgot that we are working on our free time and that it's a volunter work.

If you are experiencing this issue since a long time then, you should push for it ealier on the forums. If it was the case and you didn't got any reply you should had bumped it so it don't get missed because yes you aren't the only one that encounter issue in PRO saddly.

Anyway, I fixed your variable, sorry to not be much at home this weekend; next time I will teleport myself.😐

Have a good day!

WhiteBaron

Edited by WhiteBaron

lsqu.jpg

Bugs Report Center

Client Bugs - Pvp Bugs - Npc's/Quests Bugs - Mapping Bugs

Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.