Hi guys! My name is Bryan James. Bryan for short. I am 18 years old and I really love Pokémon. I was so happy that this game is created. It brings everyone an opportunity to play a new frontier of the game, and at the same time, to socialize with other people.

I started playing Pokémon when I was grade three. Back then, I used to play cards with my playmates. Then I started playing Pokémon on console games. My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Sapphire version. I really love that game until now (especially Emerald Version). My friend advised me to play this game. Now, I'm really, really, really lovin' it :Heart-eyes:

To the team: Thank you for creating such wonderful game! I'm looking forward for Hoenn and Sinnoh. :Smile: Cheerz! :thanks:

135690 Hi guys! My name is Bryan James. Bryan for short. I am 18 years old and I really love Pokémon. I was so happy that this game is created. It brings everyone an opportunity to play a new frontier of the game, and at the same time, to socialize with other people.

I started playing Pokémon when I was grade three. Back then, I used to play cards with my playmates. Then I started playing Pokémon on console games. My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Sapphire version. I really love that game until now (especially Emerald Version). My friend advised me to play this game. Now, I'm really, really, really lovin' it :Heart-eyes:

To the team: Thank you for creating such wonderful game! I'm looking forward for Hoenn and Sinnoh. :Smile: Cheerz! :thanks:

Hi bryan ^^ Hope you have time in PRO, feel free to asking in 4rum or in game any question you want

135690 Hi guys! My name is Bryan James. Bryan for short. I am 18 years old and I really love Pokémon. I was so happy that this game is created. It brings everyone an opportunity to play a new frontier of the game, and at the same time, to socialize with other people.

Welcome Bryan! If you enjoy pokemon as much as myself I know you'll just fall in love with PRO and its community, we have many guides out there in the game guide section if you ever get stuck and feel free to ask any questions you may have!