Hey there, I'm Chris

Hey everyone, my name is Chris and I'm a 19 year old UC Santa Barbara student. Ive been playing Pokemon since the original Ruby and Sapphire back when i was 6 years old.

I came across PRO while watching someones twitch stream and it reminded me of an older Pokemon MMO that I used to play, but this one seemed A LOT Better. And it supported Mac. So thank you developers for having it available on Mac.

Anyways thats me and I look forward to enjoying the game

135738 Hey everyone, my name is Chris and I'm a 19 year old UC Santa Barbara student. Ive been playing Pokemon since the original Ruby and Sapphire back when i was 6 years old.

I came across PRO while watching someones twitch stream and it reminded me of an older Pokemon MMO that I used to play, but this one seemed A LOT Better. And it supported Mac. So thank you developers for having it available on Mac.

Hi !

I've started with Ruby & Sapphire too, we're bros now *^*

Welcome to PRO, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :p

135738I came across PRO while watching someones twitch stream and it reminded me of an older Pokemon MMO that I used to play, but this one seemed A LOT Better. And it supported Mac. So thank you developers for having it available on Mac.

Supporting your Mac and Cheese, going all around easy!

Oh, and welcome to PRO!

Within every light, there is a shadow of the true self. Intangible, endless it follows through the day and lurking in the night. Never speak its name aloud, nor falter when it shall answer. Despair shall be the beckoning call, sprouting doubt into your soul. Sever the contact by staying close to light, evacuating most darkness within your heart.

135738 Hey everyone, my name is Chris and I'm a 19 year old UC Santa Barbara student. Ive been playing Pokemon since the original Ruby and Sapphire back when i was 6 years old.

Welcome Chris, although PRO have similar as orginal game. However you will be surprising for many new feature as well as story in game. Feel free to look out game guide for more detail, and asking question in game/forum if you have difficult in game :Grin: