Summer Darumaka(SOLD)

31 minutes ago, Cosmoen said:

Did you bid? Because forum bids cannot be retracted.

bluesignature.gif

1 hour ago, Cosmoen said:

Yes but I had put 900k, then I saw that I was in the wrong auction

Hello @Cosmoen,

You Placed a bid at 1.2m not 900k then try to remove that offer which is not prohibited. I adivise you read the AUCTION RULES  and TRADE RULES to prevent any infractions from occuring. The current offer of 1.3m is the highest current offer for the Darumaka. Also, I noticed you are on Silver and this auction is being listed on the Gold Server. If you win this auction you are responsible for the transfer to the Gold Server to claim the Darumaka. 

Best Regards,
MBK

• Like 1

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

1 hour ago, MBK said:

Hello @Cosmoen,

You Placed a bid at 1.2m not 900k then try to remove that offer which is not prohibited. I adivise you read the AUCTION RULES  and TRADE RULES to prevent any infractions from occuring. The current offer of 1.3m is the highest current offer for the Darumaka. Also, I noticed you are on Silver and this auction is being listed on the Gold Server. If you win this auction you are responsible for the transfer to the Gold Server to claim the Darumaka. 

Best Regards,
MBK

yes, I've already prepared everything to do the server transfer in case I win, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience 

2 hours ago, MBK said:

Hello @Cosmoen,

Best Regards,
MBK

Thank You MBK! Have a good day!

bluesignature.gif

3 hours ago, Cosmoen said:

1.3m!!

Noted.

bluesignature.gif