Epic 31 ATK Scyther auction

5 minutes ago, Necr0Fe4r said:

wrong, first bid came at 11:51 as u can see on the screenshot of the first bid

No you are wrong, makes no sense as your auction post was on July 9th at 2:47 pm. The starting bid was made and posted at 2:53 pm (6 minutes after auction started). so auction ends at 2:53 pm today where I made the last bid at 2:51 pm. It doesn't make sense for you to have a starting bid before auction is set. 

Edited by Eunia

eevo.gif.88d014eddc516ba802b8acd79ad33113.gif

Hello.

@Necr0Fe4r

You have ended the auction 15 minutes too early and you have disregarded the 15 minute rule completely as stated in the Auction Rules

9. End point is final and must be honoured.

Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

So from my GMT (GMT+1) the auction was scheduled to end at 23:52 as per the in-game bid that started the auction.

However, as stated in the Auction Rules above, the 15 minute rule has been triggered from Euniu's bid of 3.5m at 22:41 (GMT+1) and has been extended for 15 minutes from each bid thereafter until the bid has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Which means that the 4.2m bid by @Eunia was valid and must be honoured.

As a result, the auction has been reversed and the rightful outcome has been forced.
@Necr0Fe4r 4.1m has been returned to @alexhsor and the Scyther has been forced to @Eunia
I have then added the 4.2m from @Eunia to your account.

You have been warned for a mishandled auction. Please read the Auction Rules to avoid further punishment in the future.

My sincere apologies to everyone involved in this auction for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
Manbat.

• Like 1

• Manbat locked this topic