Hi Guys!

1. 1.

Hi guys!

I'm Federico, Bomberzani in game (Blue Server), from Italy (sorry for my english mistake :Shy: ), and I'm 23 years old.

I'm an "old glory" lover, my first game was Blue and my last game was Emerald. My favourite game is Gold (and Silver), I consider them the masterpiece of all pokemon games.

I lost a few new generations, let's see if this game make me change my mind about new generation...

Anyway, this game-idea is very very beautiful and amazing, I really like this gameplay style! You are working on the right side guys!

Thank you and good game!

P.S [glow=red]Very[/glow][glow=green]funny[/glow][glow=yellow]those[/glow][glow=blue]glow[/glow][glow=purple]effects[/glow]...they make me crazy :Smile:

135889 Hi guys!

I'm Federico, Bomberzani in game (Blue Server), from Italy (sorry for my english mistake :Shy: ), and I'm 23 years old.

I'm an "old glory" lover, my first game was Blue and my last game was Emerald. My favourite game is Gold (and Silver), I consider them the masterpiece of all pokemon games.

I lost a few new generations, let's see if this game make me change my mind about new generation...

Anyway, this game-idea is very very beautiful and amazing, I really like this gameplay style! You are working on the right side guys!

Thank you and good game!

P.S [glow=red]Very[/glow][glow=green]funny[/glow][glow=yellow]those[/glow][glow=blue]glow[/glow][glow=purple]effects[/glow]...they make me crazy :Smile:

Hi Bomberzani, did u ever try Crystal version?

Btw, welcome to PRO and feel free to ask if you have any question ^^

Hey Federico, welcome to PRO. Since you have some catching up to do I'd recommend looking through the forums, and especially the game guide section, as it has a lot of info to help you out. Otherwise good luck, and have fun.