- Black Clover

- Overlord II

- Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

- Mahoutsukai no Yome

Watching overall:

- Touken Ranbu

- Sword Art Online (for 7th time now)

VNRXaGv.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be LIGHTNING BOLTED.

• 3 weeks later...

Weekly: Darling in the FranXX, Violet Evergarden, Sora yori mo Tooi Basho, Poputepipikku, Dragon Ball Super, Ito Junji: Collection, Zoku Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru.

"Old" animes: Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Bakemonogatari(Monogatari Series), Serial Experiments Lain. Looking to finish these before start some more series.

At the moment:

Weekly updates I'm watching:

- Boruto

- Black Clover

- Overlord II

- Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

- Mahoutsukai no Yome

Watching overall:

- Touken Ranbu

- Sword Art Online (for 7th time now)

Death March is really nice. I also watch Citrus atm and I'll watch Overlord 2 when it's finished. Black Clover was in my opinion a huge disappointment. I mean I wasn't hyped about it to begin with but I stopped watching it in episode 2 because I was just annoyed.

Mahoutsukai no Yome is also awesome and I can't wait for it to be completed :D

Also as soon as it is finished I'll definitly watch Violet Evergarden. I just saw some sequenzes but it looked freaking beautiful

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment I watch:

Violet Evergarden,

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san,

Citrus,

Overlord 2, (at the moment my favorite <3)

Darling in the Franxx,

Koi wa Ameagari no You ni,

Nisekoi,

A Chivalry of a Failed Knight (a second time ^^)

• 1 month later...

im currently watching Grancrest Senki, When it first started, the anime was interesting and it was filled with potential to be a good anime. The first few episodes were also quite good with how Theo managed to progress on his rank. But after episode 4 or 5, everything seemed to slow down a tad too much, which destroyed the consistency of the anime. After watching episodes 7 and 8, enough was enough for me. I mean, if you started the anime with a fast start you better keep it consistent. or at least don't make it slow down to a snail's pace. It's like the producers just want to make the episodes for the sake of making the episodes and to drag the whole anime. For what?! From the way I see it, this anime could be competed within like 12-15 episodes, yet it's 24 episodes?! Really a disappointment for an anime that could've been great. The art is good, sound is decent, characters decent but when it came to the storyline, it is a total letdown!