[Closed] I sell story services

Derwins

Free Transfer usage (to complete services on Silver): On hold

Activity hours: 13:00 to 02:00 (CST -06:00)

I am definitely not available on Saturday or Sunday unless specified.

Service for any other server outside Gold and Silver is currently not possible. Please do not ask for this.

Hello! I sell story services from time to time.

The prices are as follows (as of October 29th, 2022).

• Starting from choosing your Kanto starter to defeating Erika (unlocks trading) --> 250k
  • Unlocking Subway and Transmat --> 250k
  • Clearing a whole region --> 400k (or a coin capsule)
  • Starting from choosing your Kanto starter to defeating Cynthia --> 1.6m (or 4 coin capsules)

I unfortunately cannot accept reserves (pay later) when I am finished with services as it infringes the trade rules.

How does this service work? After I receive payment (half and half is okay too), I must access your account in order to complete whatever you wish. I do these in about two to four intervals of play-time, which will take about one day to three days depending on my activity. If I do it faster than that, it just means I have nothing else to do. When doing these services, I will contact you about things that happen along the way, including when I am finished with a region and the like. After I finish the service (only for completing regions), I will leave your character in the Vermilion Pokemon Center unless requested to stop somewhere else.

I will also handle the Rattata needed to unlock Hoenn and the Charon battle to unlock Sinnoh.

All Pokemon caught will be kept in your account - including shiny and costumes I "accidentally" find along the way - but I will try my best to Repel for the most part. All payments will be logged here for my convenience.

You can contact me in the Raiders server, which is located here. You'll know considering my in-game name is derwins, the same name reflects my Discord server nickname. I cannot publicly disclose my Discord name here for privacy reasons.

Queue:

1. (empty)
  2. (empty)
  3. (empty)

If you want to check the progress of your account, input the command /inspect (name) . If the inspect window pops open, I am online and is working on completing the service(s).

Disclaimer:

While it's good that people do certain services for cheaper prices than me, you have to remember the integrity and transparency of the person serving you. Everyone has different skills of doing these services whether it may be faster completion or more efficiently (eg always completing it in a set amount of days). But we're all getting it done one way or another.

Edited by Joncar9
  • Like 3

togekiss-Recovered.gif

.gif by Pelele / Juampy!

I'm Derwins. I'm an American-English player. I want to help fix the gynormous list of NPC text errors in this game.

image.png.396867303585468099b87283e4bcd1c4.png

Finished for Aayushsth984, from Kanto starter (though they were stuck at Erika at the time) to defeating Cynthia. The subway and transmat was included for free as they were my first customer.

Shiny Pokemon found: 1

Yorkie: Saffron Mart

Transmat: Odale, Verdanturf, Sootopolis

Bad RNG count: 0

Edited by derwins

togekiss-Recovered.gif

.gif by Pelele / Juampy!

I'm Derwins. I'm an American-English player. I want to help fix the gynormous list of NPC text errors in this game.

image.png.08af8d6ba9f388e828a834a881124daa.png

Finished for Abcboy, for two accounts, from Kanto starter to defeating Elite Four of Kanto.

Shiny Pokemon found: 0

Yorkie: Power Plant

Bad RNG count: 3

unknown.png

Finished for Abcboy, for main, from Sinnoh.

Shiny Pokemon found: 0

Bad RNG count: 1

Starter RNG: True

Edited by derwins

togekiss-Recovered.gif

.gif by Pelele / Juampy!

22 hours ago, Kda4s said:

Hi bro still have story service? i need sinnoh 🙂

image.png.348dcaeb9a4c334fab3ac1005ce463ae.png

It is done. Come again!

From completing Sinnoh and unlocking Subway + Transmat.

Bad RNG count: 3

Yorkie: Diglett's Cave

Transmat: Slateport, Fortree, Ever Grande

Starter RNG: False

• Like 1

togekiss-Recovered.gif

.gif by Pelele / Juampy!