PRO literally down more often than it is up...

Murlinator

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys know if they are working on servers crashing? Or is this like a continuous thing that we are just gonna have to deal with because im pretty sure everyone feels pretty annoyed about having a ongoing crashy server. This has been going on for awhile now. Im still not use to it. LOL Just wondering.

2wgyt5d.jpg

Everything down again. Even live chat.

I am also wondering, is this somethting that is beeing worked on or gonna be worked on at all in the future. If not, im out and i am sure i am not the only one.

MODS/ADMIN?????? :Sleeping:

Yeah! Whinning topic!

-> Yesterday I wanted to play (haven't been playing for a couple of weeks) and I could for a little while. Then server crashed so I went to do something else. I came back in the afternoon / evening and I saw that there was a maintenance. This morning I checked and it was online again, but I can't log in yet :(

I think it's to be expected due to this being beta and sort of a fan project. I'd say the only people who have any legitimate gripe are those of us who have paid for membership, but even then the question of whether or not it's worth mentioning anything to the admins/mods depends entirely on their attitude towards feedback.

Just got to wait it out for now.

Edit: It's not that big a deal and complaining isn't really going to help for such a minor amount of crashes (2 per day).