Release bug that can take more then onces your money for each time pressing "yes"

Q25

hello,

so thers a small bug and i just decided to report it after some days recognizing it.

when you catch a pokemon and you want to release, sometimes you press multiple times the release button and it stacks up.

On a Computer its not really a problem because you can easily manage to press it only onces but on mobile its kinda annoying because the button is to small and you need to aim for it. 

and sometimes you press it multiple times so the "release pokemon" window stacks ontop of eachother.

and each time you press " YES " it takes another 200$  of your pocket.

image.png.0ace6682437a936feb876964bbe8a4c4.png

just a small bug i wanted to mention.

Best Regards,

Q25

Edited by Q25

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

• Q25 changed the title to Release bug that can take more then onces your money for each time pressing "yes"

Greetings @Q25,

Thank you for your report and sorry for the inconvenience.

The bug is forwarded to our developers, and hopefully, a fix is released in the nearest future.

We encourage you to report more encountered bugs in the future by creating a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center.

Regards,
AlGazawy

• Checked/Done 1

19 minutes ago, Q25 said:

cool 🙂 
there was something else more but i forgot, the moment i remember i will report it aswell.

Hello @Q25,

We are glad to know that your bug report has been properly addressed. I will lock this thread for now, but please feel free to create a new one in the Bug Resolution Center whenever you wish to report a different issue.

Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

• Checked/Done 1