Storyline glitched

Daii

I don't know if I'm glitched or not. I completed the gaming corner rocket base but it's not letting me go into poke tower. I even received my free Eevee and completed the 4th gym. Here's a screenshot to of me having the badge and Eevee that you get from defeating Giovanni. It also shows me not being able to enter pokemon tower. ^^ https://gyazo.com/bc1b730e2eb2e8327ca5d9f72bc3d13b

Thanks

Double rainbow? What does it mean?...

Well, a double rainbow is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere. Does that explain it?

No, like I said I already beat Giovanni at the Game corner base. Am I missing something?

Well, a double rainbow is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere. Does that explain it?

Got fixed.

This exact thing happened to me i think it happened when a server did like a 4 min reset and i beat giovanni and the 4th gym already and i have no sylph scope. how do i fix this? the guy wont let me back down in the game corner?

It's necessary that your account is online in order to fix this issue. Please, contact a Content Scripter the next you come online.

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.