Hello!

Hi! :)

I'll use this thread to introduce myself, my name is Gerardo, everyone calls me Gera, I'm not THAT young anymore hehe I just turned 27 >.< I grew up with Pokemon (1st gen :Proud: ).

I'm more of an RPG player (plan to be on this game) so if anyone wants to have a nice chat or just have fun and fool around feel free to contact me!

IGN: TehGeeraa @Blue Server :) :Heart-eyes:

:thanks:

Hey TehGeeraa welcome to PRO. A lot of things have changed in pokemon since this is mostly 6th gen mechanics, moves, etc. But the forums are always a good place to learn about the game, and what is in PRO. Anyway good luck and have fun.

Hello guy! My name is Bruno.

I'm Italien.

I'm 21 Years Old.

I Play Pokemon for Complete the Pokedex and for Competitive.

In the game i'm Bspan0.

See you guy! :Heart:

If you wanna can add me on Pokemon <3

[glow=red]Non esiste il tuo tipo[/glow]

dlQpg43.jpg?2

[glow=red]Sei tu il suo tipo[/glow]

136377 Hi! :)

I'll use this thread to introduce myself, my name is Gerardo, everyone calls me Gera, I'm not THAT young anymore hehe I just turned 27 >.< I grew up with Pokemon (1st gen :Proud: ).

I'm more of an RPG player (plan to be on this game) so if anyone wants to have a nice chat or just have fun and fool around feel free to contact me!

Nice you the oldest with 1st gen like me ^^ Welcome to PRO, old man :P

136377 Hi! :)

I also Played since 1st gen, Welcome to PRO !

XAjjFkm.gif4zV2KpM.png