johto gym leaders

Guest hollowfighter12

Guest hollowfighter12

can you please lower the level of the gym leaders or increase the level of the wild pokemon? i am stuck on the 4th gym leader and i can not beat him with 4 pokemon and they are at level 40 unevolved

136503 can you please lower the level of the gym leaders or increase the level of the wild pokemon? i am stuck on the 4th gym leader and i can not beat him with 4 pokemon and they are at level 40 unevolved

136508 Sell starter pokemon. Buy a lvl80+ Gyarados for 10-20k. This method allowed me to finish Johto(Gyms 1-8) in under 3 hours.

Just grind a bit. I did not do what Chas3down did because I don't find it funny at all. I enjoyed my journey even by grinding for a while my pokemons in certain areas.

From 2015: I'm still here

136503 can you please lower the level of the gym leaders or increase the level of the wild pokemon? i am stuck on the 4th gym leader and i can not beat him with 4 pokemon and they are at level 40 unevolved

Yup have hard grind for lvup in johto, it will be changes in the future. The alternative solution for now is try use good rod for fishing and then battle, they will have better lv than :Ambivalent: Hope it can help you

i aggree with them, i did both, it's up to you tbh, it depends on how much time you wanna invest in the game, btw i didnt have all these issues since i always evolved them a bit earlier, if your starter team is not that good you can always evolve them a lil bit earlier and then after you did badges, use your kanto team to do e4.

The current level scale for Gym Leaders are already good and it won't be changed. If you're stuck at certain point, that means you still need to train and grind harder. Please note that this is an MMO game, so it's indeed harder than the console games, and grinding is an essential element of most MMO games. Just don't give up.. Keep trying and good luck~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.