I've got an idea for a 3rd server

Rexbsw3217

Ive got an idea for you admins and such. :Light: You guys should make members priority in the queues they should like get in faster than players. Also you guys will make more money because people dont want to wait in the long queue. And then you guys could open a 3rd server! I hope you guys consider this idea! :y: Comment what you guys think.

There was already people sugesting that type of ideas. Before u post anything check if there are similar posts.

First of all, the blue server is realy recent and there is no plans to add a 3rd server for quite some time.

Second, any priority queues will [glow=red]NEVER[/glow] be implemented.

This information is from developers and admins who as far as i know also dont get any priority queue (correct me if wrong)

Any more ideas are welcome but make sure if they havent been sugested.

Full Steel type trainer

136529 Ive got an idea for you admins and such. :Light: You guys should make members priority in the queues they should like get in faster than players. Also you guys will make more money because people dont want to wait in the long queue. And then you guys could open a 3rd server! I hope you guys consider this idea! :y: Comment what you guys think.

Denied. And that the really bad idea as PRO is fan made game on free to play. Not Pay to play! :n:

Staff get instant access (as we need to to work on the game), Players dont need that type of access. Membership users, while we appreciate the donations, dont need that type of access. this game isnt P2P, its F2P, meaning you dont need to pay a penny to play PRO.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.