Hi everyone!! I'm Sonia and I'm 20. I started to play PRO last week and I immediately loved this game :Heart:

I was playing with pokemon since I was 6 with pokemon red and my last pokemon game is Alpha Sapphire :Crazy:

My favourite game was pokemon crystal but also I like mystery dungeon games :Heart-eyes:

Pleased to meet you ^^

136606 Hi everyone!! I'm Sonia and I'm 20. I started to play PRO last week and I immediately loved this game :Heart:

I was playing with pokemon since I was 6 with pokemon red and my last pokemon game is Alpha Sapphire :Crazy:

My favourite game was pokemon crystal but also I like mystery dungeon games :Heart-eyes:

Pleased to meet you ^^

Please to meet you ^^ Welcome to PRO

All the yes! I also enjoyed Pokémon Crystal in the past, but my favorite spin-off is PMD! :D

Hope you enjoy PRO!

Within every light, there is a shadow of the true self. Intangible, endless it follows through the day and lurking in the night. Never speak its name aloud, nor falter when it shall answer. Despair shall be the beckoning call, sprouting doubt into your soul. Sever the contact by staying close to light, evacuating most darkness within your heart.

136606 welcome to PRO. Remember to look around the forums as it has a lot of info to help you out on your journey. Otherwise good luck and have fun!

welcome to PRO. Always nice to see new faces, And i'm glad you're enjoying this game as much as i do !

XAjjFkm.gif4zV2KpM.png

136606 Hi everyone!! I'm Sonia and I'm 20. I started to play PRO last week and I immediately loved this game :Heart:

Pleased to meet you ^^

Welcome Sonia glad to have you on PRO, I haven't had the chance to try the mystery dungeon games yet but I know PRO will fill every spot of pokemon love you've ever dreamed of. We have multiple game guides out there if you ever get stuck or feel free to ask questions here.