Reset only on blue server

Lechuckiv

137138 Hello, is possible to have a reset ONLY on blue server? Thank you

This request usually is denied as they don't allow "resets" or "restarts" as everyone would do this until they got the "perfect" starter pokemon. If you'd like to start over the best I can suggest is create a new account or look into the game guide section to see where you can obtain the pokemon you want/need the most. :Angel:

This request usually is denied as they don't allow "resets" or "restarts" as everyone would do this until they got the "perfect" starter pokemon. If you'd like to start over the best I can suggest is create a new account or look into the game guide section to see where you can obtain the pokemon you want/need the most. :Angel:

Derp. True though

Sadly, you will not allow to reset your character as avoid to abuse of starter perfect process, etc. However, per email can create 2 account, and per account can have 2 character (1 in red and 1 in blue server). So I hope it will make you feel better. Sorry about your inconvenience, but it will not take further action in your case :Bored: I am so sorry