Safari Zone EV Training Areas Taking Extra Money

Zappeh

1. 1.

PRO Username: Zappeh

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Just entered the Safari Zone EV Training Area and noticed after the NPCs say its only $5000 that they took anywhere between $5001-$10000, more than they are supposed to take.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I can't try anything since the game is taking extra money.

Description and Message

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

Just entered the Safari Zone EV Training Area and noticed after the NPCs say its only $5000 that they took anywhere between $5001-$10000, more than they are supposed to take.

Description and Message

So yesterday when entering the Kanto Safari EV Training areas, I noticed that when I had an amount of Money between $5001-$10000+, up to $10000 was being taken from me. As the NPCs say, it should be only $5000 taken from me and not $5001-$10000. I am paying extra money that I shouldn't be. The only thing I can see happening is taking extra money for both areas? But clearly the NPCs state that it is $5000 and not $5001-$10000. I wasn't sure where to report this, and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area, but I felt like I needed to say something about it.

For little to no posts, I can't show the screenshots, but if a staff member needs the screenshot proof, I can provide it. I can message the proof to you.

Screenshot 1:

This is where the NPC says it is only $5000 to enter the EV training area. My current amount of money is $24,452. However after the next screenshot...

Screenshot 2:

Suddenly, I am at $14,452. That means he took $10000 away from me when it says $5000 right in the first screenshot. This means more money was taken away than it should've taken.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and if this is in the wrong area I am really sorry about that, I was not sure where to post it!

Zappeh, the shocking Electivire, the ground shaking Flygon, and various other pokemon alike unite with me!

137148 PRO Username: Zappeh

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

Description and Message

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

Description and Message

So yesterday when entering the Kanto Safari EV Training areas, I noticed that when I had an amount of Money between $5001-$10000+, up to $10000 was being taken from me. As the NPCs say, it should be only $5000 taken from me and not $5001-$10000. I am paying extra money that I shouldn't be. The only thing I can see happening is taking extra money for both areas? But clearly the NPCs state that it is $5000 and not $5001-$10000. I wasn't sure where to report this, and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area, but I felt like I needed to say something about it.

For little to no posts, I can't show the screenshots, but if a staff member needs the screenshot proof, I can provide it. I can message the proof to you.

Screenshot 1:

This is where the NPC says it is only $5000 to enter the EV training area. My current amount of money is $24,452. However after the next screenshot...

Screenshot 2:

Suddenly, I am at $14,452. That means he took $10000 away from me when it says $5000 right in the first screenshot. This means more money was taken away than it should've taken.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and if this is in the wrong area I am really sorry about that, I was not sure where to post it!

Hey Zappeh, very sorry for the confusion you were having but the EV training in Safari does cost an extra $5000. If there is any questions you may further have PM me or make another thread if needed.

:Angel:

I see. I guess the way it was worded does confuse me a little bit and I'm sorry that it seems I was an idiot and wasted the time.. Sorry. :/

Zappeh, the shocking Electivire, the ground shaking Flygon, and various other pokemon alike unite with me!