Game stuck

Nikrogallone

1. 1.

PRO Username: NikRogallo

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing special, just was on my bike.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Log out / log in

Description and Message

Hi all,

I have met a problem with the battle start. I'm on road 25, Hiker nob challenged me but Nothing happened... The fight do not start, i can't do anything. Can anyone help me ? I already tried log out / log in (and with a queue of 1000 it's boring...)

Thanks a lot :)

137251 PRO Username: NikRogallo

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing special, just was on my bike.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Log out / log in

Description and Message

Hi all,

I have met a problem with the battle start. I'm on road 25, Hiker nob challenged me but Nothing happened... The fight do not start, i can't do anything. Can anyone help me ? I already tried log out / log in (and with a queue of 1000 it's boring...)

Thanks a lot :)

Did you still stuck after close and open again game? And what your server?

137256 If I relog, im not stuck, but when the fight must start, everything is blocked... Hiker Nob do not speak as he should do. No speach, no fight and game stuck...

Look like you need to waitting the next reboot, and then your problem will be solved. And as stuck in that battle, it count as crash and you will not battle him again (can battle again after cooldown per week) :Ambivalent: Sorry for your inconvenient

137271 It's ok. I understand. Anyway, it's boring, this is quite a new issue... I Wonder what the developer have done...

We still on solving it ^^ my part will help you for almost common issues and also try to solved your problem. If you have any question, just feel free to ask then :Grin: