Next Official Tournament Should be broadcasted on twitch

Markey

Great idea but it would be too much trouble as one player from each battle would need to be streaming and not everyone has the ability to stream due to pc issues, bandwidth, or other misc issues that are unknown. Though it is not a problem to have PRO create their own YT channel and post battles there and put them under a created playlist of certain events or tournaments.

137467 It would be awesome to watch a tournament live for pokemon especially on the game I love. This would also bring a lot new people to this game.

This isn't practical because the players in the game would be able to watch the stream as well.

Until we can get a spectating system in which Players can watch battles, this probably won't happen.

137467 It would be awesome to watch a tournament live for pokemon especially on the game I love. This would also bring a lot new people to this game.

This isn't practical because the players in the game would be able to watch the stream as well.

The stream would obviously be on a delay to ensure the players in the tournament will not be able to cheat.

137496 This isn't practical because the players in the game would be able to watch the stream as well.

And if when the spectator mode come out, the people spectating would not be able to see the moves of both pokes and would not be able to see the full comps of each trainer? This way i dont see why wouldn´t it be practical ^^ Even if they watch the stream, there is not any advantage to any of them. If something like this is not possible, you could simply stream with a delay of 15+ minutes on twitch... So even if they are watching the stream, they wont use their advantages.

• 4 weeks later...

If there is going to be a spectate system it would be great to have what you have proposed Drialmeida, but in terms of using twitch with 15 minute delay, why not just publish the video once the match is over? I don't see much point in having the stream with such a large delay.