Next Official Tournament Should be broadcasted on twitch

Markey

in theory as a twitch streamer it would not be hard to make a stream overlay to cover up the parts, so you cant stream snipe on the battle.

But again, would only work for a specatater mode, just as a invite from an etc. player. Then again we should ask ourself how many would actaully watch that? i see alot of people coming in just for finnish the story of the game and then drop out again?

I Stream on Twitch

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

580878_trainercard-Capaia.png476007_trainercard-Capaia.png699212_trainercard-Capaia.png699215_trainercard-Capaia.png

I like the idea of it being streamed. I found the game through Twitch myself.

2nb4qy0.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png

154552 hy not just publish the video once the match is over?

Replay videos of streams (if we ever stream it that is) can happen if we found it necessary to have an official stream of things.

Aside from that, there is currently no point in having a stream going on for tournaments, since we'll just be watching two guys facing eachother and just standing there with a "battle" marker on top of their heads, given the fact that we do not have a spectate function. Once we have a spectate function, further discussion will took place internally if we'll ever make an official stream for it.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

The only way I could see it working via twitch is to have the delay length as long as the timer length is not 100% sure what that is but I'm sure others would be aware that way spectators will only be 1 turn behind the actual action.

2w5loa9.jpg